Warehouse Operative - Immediate start
Are you a looking for a temporary warehouse role in Warrington? Are you eager to learn and have excellent practical skills?
We're looking for warehouse operatives to work for Royal Mail, a nationwide company that delivers a postal service to more than 29 million addresses in the UK. You'll be part of their busy team, based in Warrington, Lancashire.
Various shift patterns will be on offer and these include late or night shifts.
About the job:
As a warehouse operative at Royal Mail your duties will include moving and sorting mail, segregating different types of mail, operating sorting machines, sorting parcels manually and dispatching mail, as well as carrying out general duties allocated by the warehouse manager.
You will also be required to lift heavy mail sacks weighing up to 20kg each.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Ability to lift and stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility, able to adapt to changing situations
- Good interpersonal, numerical and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy level to read postcodes and addresses with tested checking skills
- A 'can do' approach and be confident working to tight deadlines
£9.50 £10.50 per hour
To apply to be a Warehouse Operative you will need to:
Register at https://www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account
you will need to upload:
- Proof of Right To Work (Passport, Birth Cert, National ID card etc)
- Proof of address x2, needs to be dated within 3 months, Utility bill, bank or other financial statement, benefits letter etc
- Proof of National Insurance Number, HMRC letter, Benefits statement etc
email email@example.com when done