Recruitment & Training Administrator
Kent - Folkestone
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Start Date: asap
Title: Recruitment & Training Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Hours: Full Time
Do you have a Care background or have knowledge of the Care industry? Do you have Recruitment or HR experience? Are you passionate about Care, ambitious and committed to making a difference? If you have answered yes then this could be the job for you.
My client is a well-established and highly respected independent UK home care provider. They are part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest quality care for older people in the comfort of their own homes. They are looking for a Recruitment and Training Administrator to join their team of office staff based in Folkestone, Kent.
Some of your responsibilities:
* You will ensure all aspects of recruitment and training are carried out effectively and efficiently in line with company policies and procedures.
* You will conduct regular supervision of CareGiver and their PDP as well as appraisals.
* Ensure the HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
* You will be confident in communicating at all levels, have a good telephone manner and able to work on your own initiative.
* You will plan and support recruitment roadshows in the community.
* You will organise CareGiver training and support facilitation of the session as required with the Care Manager.
* You will be extremely well organised
* Excellent communication skills
* IT literate
* Knowledge of HR and Recruitment processes
* Knowledge of the Care industry
In return my client offers you a competitive salary with generous holiday entitlement of 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday.
Please do not delay in applying if you would be interested in working for this new and expanding company.