* Competitive Salary + Plus commission DOE
* Multi-million-pound recruitment business
* National Network of Offices
* A Range of benefits including health care, pension and money off vouchers
* Significant growth and genuine career opportunities
* Full training and support plus ongoing training and bite size courses
* Friendly well-established teams
You will be an experienced recruiter ideally with 2+ years' experience, who is a self-motivated and a pro-active individual. This is an opportunity to elevate your career within a corporate group. Strong candidate attraction and business development skills are essential.
* Contacting new and existing companies to discuss their staffing requirements
* Sourcing candidates to match the requirements of your clients
* Establish and maintain long lasting relationships
* Becoming a trusted advisor to your clients through provision of outstanding candidates and excellent communication and regular client liaison
Reply to Shabaan in the very strictest of confidence
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.