Experienced Quality Inspector required for manufacturing business in Uckfield. This person will be required to inspect the company returns, service repairs and rejects, so an excellent attention to detail and good eyesight due to inspecting very small components is crucial for this position.
Permanent position with flexible working pattern outside standard core hours.
- Dealing with returns/rejects/service repairs, registration and distribution of returns.
- Inspect final returns on completion, raise paperwork for returns delivery.
- First off inspection and inspection of production output.
- Final inspection of soldering and check that correct parts are fitted
- Final inspection/serial number control and random inspections.
- Temperature calibration of soldering equipment.
- Training/induction and random kit inspection.
- Compliance with company and ISO procedures.
- Keeping work areas tidy and observing H&S requirements.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.