Norfolk - Norwich
My client, a leading Norwich based organisation, who boasts an excellent reputation in their field across the local region are seeking an experienced administrator who has proven and demonstrative experience within the procurement arena.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Reviewing and sourcing procurement requirements
* Bid writing for tenders on commercial terms
* Dealing with internal and external customers
* Liaising with suppliers and building up good rapport
* Assisting in driving business development
* Resolving issues and queries
* Checking contracts
* Checking catalogues
* Following process documents
If you are looking to join a company that genuinely values their employees and will offer fully supported training and progression opportunities, now is the right time to apply. Please send your CV in confidence to Layla at HRGO Recruitment Norwich.
Equal Opportunities Policy
We are fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities and do not discriminate on the grounds of; sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic and national origins, age, marital status, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or gender status.