We are currently recruiting a number of Advisers, who will be responsible for handling queries from those contacting helpline based services, looking for information and behaviour change support on a multitude of subject matters, including sexual health and substance misuse.
You will do this over a variety of platforms therefore ability to use social media effectively is crucial.
You will work on a shift rotation between the hours of 08.00 and 22.00 on a four on, four off rotation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Substance and Sexual Health sectors, in a role that included provision of information, advice and support. However, those with experience in communications and media, whom have relevant volunteer or work experience in these areas, or working with vulnerable groups, are also encouraged to apply.
* Experience working with people who have experienced Substance and/or Sexual Health Issues
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
* An understanding of confidentiality, and ability to handle queries of a sensitive nature.
* Ability to deal professionally with a large volume of service user communications i.e. calls, emails, social media posts.
* Proven IT literacy, ability to use various social media platforms, multi-channel applications and databases.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Ready to make your next career move?
Call Steph on 0151 318 9006 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.