Greater Manchester - Wythenshawe
£11.53 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
EXCELLENT OPERATIONS CONTROLLER ROLE AVAILABLE TEMP TO PERM
Sector: Waste Management
Rate: £11.53 p.h (£21k p.a)
About the Role :
To conduct all aspects of the planning and scheduling activity as per the SOM (Standard Operations Model) policy, process and systems, ensuring efficient and effective Service Delivery and achievement of all Client contractual requirements.
* Ensure all orders are effectively managed from receipt through to client invoicing.
* To accurately review, validate and prepare all work orders received.
* Ensure all work order detail is fully compliant and accurately stored on appropriate system.
* To co-ordinate with the Operational Teams and assist in organising all associated equipment and materials.
* To review, plan and schedule all work orders in accordance with the Work Programme Definition.
* To monitor and jeopardy manage all schedules and work orders including escalation where required to ensure Service Level Agreements are achieved.
* To liaise with the Operational Teams in a professional and efficient manner.
* Review all work order data to ensure all systems and data are maintained, aligned and effectively managed.
* Provide support to all Customer enquiries and complaints.
* Effective liaison with all associated Teams / Stakeholders / Clients and Customers.
* Provide support to ensure effective commercial completion and Client invoicing.
* Education to GSCE level or equivalent.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Competent with Contract Customer Management Systems and Microsoft applications.
* Familiar with the Contract Operational / Work Order process and systems.
* Familiar with the associated Suppliers / materials and equipment.
* Provides a professional, assertive and cohesive approach with all Operational Teams.
* Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both the internal and external Customers.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail, ensuring all data and information is accurately and effectively maintained.
* Proactive with efficient approach to problem solving to ensure all required Service Levels are achieved.
* Previous experience within an Operational environment.
* Previous experience of work order processes, systems and requirements.
* Previous experience within a co-ordination, planning or administration role is preferred though not essential.
Familiar work order commercial reconciliation and Client invoicing.
If you are interested in this position please call: 0161 480 5181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.