Cambridgeshire - Longstanton
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Management Trainee
My client operates across the United Kingdom, delivering market leading engineering solutions for a portfolio of highly recognisable clients. Due to exceptional growth within the company, they are creating the role of Management Trainee working directly for the Group Directors. They feel this role will give the successful candidate an insight across the entire operation of the business and be an ideal role to lead to further career progression within their organisation.
Based at their head office this role is to be part of the management team that has had to expand to cope with the demands of a business that has seen nearly 100% growth over the last two years. This expansion has not ended and they expect to grow the business at a 30% + level again in 2017. In return, they offer an exciting and rewarding career in a friendly engineering business that rewards professional excellence.
* Champion the use of their innovative photographic mobile phone app
* Working with their Finance team integrating their Self Billing sub Contractor Database to assist in completion of billing documentation
* Assisting and completing tender documents and responses against strict time scales
* Working to establish their training school and module accreditation
* To work with their operations/finance teams and question/analyse results and statistics produced
* Fulfil a "trouble shooter" when circumstances dictate
* To handle a variety of one off projects working with the Directors
* Willingness to be seconded for periods to operational teams to assist in peak periods
The Candidate will have the following experience/attributes
* The successful candidate will be bright, self-motivating and have a professional attitude
* Qualified to degree level; ideally within engineering, business or finance
* Ability and willingness to communicate at all levels across the organisation
* To be highly literate and numerate with excellent IT skills
* 2-3 years solid work experience within a business environment
* Proactive attitude
The start date is as soon as practicable. To register your interest please highlight and describe your suitability for this opportunity and any experience, skills, or qualifications that you have that would support this appointment.