HR GO recruitment are currently looking for a number of Maintenance Engineers due to continuous growth and investment. The roles are based within their site in Deeside.
* Adhere to health & safety on site and implement whenever possible.
* Ensure smooth running of all plant and equipment on site.
* Modify or upgrade equipment to get the best efficiency possible for production.
* Perform regular pro-active and re-active maintenance either through PPM's or individual knowledge/experience.
* Electrical and Mechanical trouble shooting and repairs.
* Respond to any breakdown in a quick and efficient manner and try to diagnose any problems with machinery and equipment quickly and safely then repair if possible, otherwise contact someone in the team to discuss the options.
* Maintain the standard of all machinery and equipment by replacing worn or damaged parts accordingly.
* To undertake any Learning, Development, Training and Continuous Improvement initiatives as required. Flexibility may be required to attend training 'off shift'.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Trades Qualification - NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent is desirable.
* Experience in FMCG production or similar environment would be beneficial.
* Understanding of maintenance roles.
* Basic computer skills are essential.
* Read electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams.
Please call Nicola for more information on 0151 3471110 or email your CV to Nicola@hrgoliverpool.co.uk