Are you an experienced Machine Operative looking for a new challenge for 2019?
We are looking for experienced Machine Operatives to join a well-established manufacturer in Bridgwater. Working as part of a team you will operate machinery to produce high quality items to precise customer specifications, minimising material waste and machine downtime.
- Participating in all aspects of the day to running of high volume performance machinery
- Preparing the appropriate machine ready for production
- Cleaning the machines between production runs
- Accurately recording production data for use throughout the business, using the company's in-house computer system
- Weighing, measuring and labelling finished products and locating accurately to storage points
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintenance projects and repairs.
- Participating in cost saving and process improvements project in order to improve quality standards, safety and output
Hours: Average of 42 per week operated as part of a shift pattern.
Shifts: 12 hours, 4 on 4 off, days then nights
In exchange for working a shift pattern we are able to offer an excellent pay rate of £10.14 per hour, rising to £12.11 after the first 12 week temp-perm period.
- Experience of working in FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of operating high performance machinery
- Engineering or technical experience
- Demonstrable ability to read and understand detailed specifications and processes
- Ability and availability to work shifts including nights and weekends
- Able to undertake manual handling duties within a fast-paced environment
If you wish to apply please submit an up to date CV today.