IT Helpdesk Telecoms & WIFI
Dorset - Sherborne
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Great company to work for, modern offices including Foosball table! A business centred around organic, manageable growth to ensure client satisfaction. 20+ years in business. Specialists in the Hospitality sector with the aim of becoming a market leader.
The company actively supports the development of its staff and has an enviable record of internal promotion, for example previous employees in this role have gone on to become Remote Support Engineers in return for loyalty, hard work & commitment.
* Provide remote support to clients on Telecoms, IT and WiFi related issues
* Answer the support line and log support cases
* To provide telephone/remote assistance in resolving cases
* Escalate cases that need advanced support or customer care
* Update case tracking information
* Assist within the team as a whole to achieve group targets and a high level of customer service.
* Previous IT support experience
* Strong grasp of WIFI, routers, common problems & resolutions
* Superb communication, confident & clear telephone manner
* Organised and self-motivated
* Team player
* Telecoms support experience (Desirable)
* CCNA or similar (Desirable)