International Sales & Business Development Executive
Basic £35-50k dep on exp
Do you have experience in the following?
- Sales to UK wholesalers, retailers and chain stores:
- Sales to International Distributors, wholesalers, retailers and chain stores
- Good Customer Service skill
- Self-Motivating and ability to work alone and remotely
- A positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business
Our Client is a UK based manufacturer of Cosmetics & Beauty products & produce a range of Skincare, Bath & Body, Aromatherapy lines as well as targeted skin care products for Babies and people of ethnic minorities. Selling at significant volumes to the export markets they seek an experienced International Sales Executive to assist with the opening and developing of the domestic UK and international markets.
Prior UK and international retail experience preferably in the Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty industry will be required to market the products to chain wholesalers, retailers and distributors all over the UK and internationally (including Africa, Americas, etc).
- Research, discover and open new local and international markets to which to introduce our Clients products
- Help discover gaps in the product range and or market opportunities
- Customer Service
- Negotiate new contracts supply and sales contract
- National and international travel
- Driving licence (essential)
- Availability and ability to travel locally and internationally
- Ability Work remotely and on site (East Sussex)