Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new opportunity? We are working with our client based near Luton Airport, to recruit for a Implementation and Training Administrator on a Temporary basis.
The successful candidate will join the Implementation team within a pivotal role, supporting the business and also providing training and support to employees.
The candidate must have strong skills within Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook, have excellent administrative skills and be a great communicator with people at all levels.
Previous experience within an Administrative position is required.
* Coordinate and manage the implementation process, escalating issues to the relevant people when required.
* Collate and validate supplier data, investigate anomalies and querying where appropriate.
* Prepare and manage the training report, to track the training when delivered.
* Be able to arrange and deliver training in a variety of formats, including webinar, classroom and one to one.
* To be responsible, for the Implementation document storage system.