To carry out servicing, maintenance and installations in line with legislation, scheduling and remedial requirements.
Supporting Company in delivering 1st class FM solutions, achieving top level customer service whilst driving a clearly defined strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carry out HVAC servicing, repairs and installations
* Carry out PPMs, inspections and minor repairs to FM equipment: Sprinkler pumps, generators, drainage systems, fire doors, barriers, building fabric, utility meters, etc.
* Ensure all work is completed to customer satisfaction and in line with current legislation
* Ensure that reports (job sheets) are accurate and produced in a timely manner once the job is complete
* Ensure all work is carried out fully utilising cradle to grave approach
* Identify potential for extra sales and compiling quotations for additional work
* Ensure compliance with health and safety risk assessments and method statements
* Building effective and lasting relationships with customers
* Participate in audits to control quality of work and health/safety
* Customer satisfaction
* Quality of finished work
* Timely job completion
* Accuracy of completed job sheets
* Health and Safety compliance
* Job completion against plan
* Gas Safe registered (current authorisations in place).
* Air conditioning
* IPAF licenc
* Health and Safety - IOSH.
* CSCS card
* First aid
* Knowledge Gas fired equipment - Boilers, air handling units, heaters. A/C equipment - VRVs, cassettes. Commercial chiller equipment.
* General health and safety.
* Risk assessments and method statements.
* General facilities and building services.
* Environmental legislation FM equipment - sprinkler systems, fire alarms, generators, drainage systems, etc.
* Working on commercial HVAC environment - Servicing, maintenance and installation.
* Automotive Customers
* Hard and soft FM contracts.
* Skills Customer service.
* Diagnostics, fault finding and problem solving.
* Report writing.
* IT literate - Word, Excel.
* Communication at all levels.
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on 0151 3471110 or email email@example.com