Our Client who are based in Central Canterbury are looking for a HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hours - 8.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Responsible for working within a small close knit HR Team and dealing with all HR duties for 150 employees over 4 sites.
Duties to include:
- Recruitment - preparing job descriptions, posting adverts, assisting with interviews and hiring staff.
- Creating and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Assisting with the HR self-service system and its maintenance.
- Acting as a first point of contact for staff queries.
- Assisting with training and development programmes.
- Managing the annual performance review process.
- Assisting with the monthly payroll.
- Note taking at meetings.
- Working closely with the HR team to promote good HR practice across the business.
- Supporting improvements to HR efficiency and service.
Excellent communication skills - face to face, telephone and e-mail
Ability to build strong professional relationships
Good problem solving skills
CIPD Level 3 desirable