An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a super growing business as an HR Administrator, based at their head office in Uckfield, East Sussex.
As an HR Administrator, you will provide administration support to the HR function across the business. This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
HR Key responsibilities include:
* Full administration for every aspect of the employee life cycle.
* Drafting and sending out contracts and all new starter documents for newly recruited employees.
* Processing employee change requests.
* Process and record reference requests.
* Verify all DBS applications and track through to receipt.
* Input accurate new starter, changes and leavers information to HR systems.
* Keep employee records organised and up to date - including probation, appraisals, training certificates, annual leave etc.
* Keep accurate annual leave and absence records.
* Benefits administration
* Complete annual checks as required for all employees.
* Managing the HR inbox
* Answering HR telephone and email queries in a timely manner
* Collate DSE questionnaires, book workstation assessment appointments and order any relevant equipment.
* Ensure the HR manual is kept up to date with any changes to processes.
* Host HR Welcome Inductions for new starters
* Assist with the recruitment process - pre-screen candidates, arrange interviews, collate interview packs, support recruiting managers when required.
25 Days Holiday, Heath Cash Plan, Perkbox
Previous experience working in HR Administration
Excellent IT skills
General office administration
Able to work as part of a team
Excellent attention to detail
Professional approach and able to communication with all level within the business
Experience using HR Systems