HRGO Recruitment are recruiting for Hospital Cleaning Trainer in Oxford.
You will need support the drive to improve and deliver the quality standards for the soft services on the Hospital account through training
instruction and Tool box talks. Ensure that the service delivery throughout the 24/7 operations, achieves the required standards on a consistent basis
Hours of work are: 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required to be able to meet deadlines and achieve targets.
Pay : £15.38-£17.50ph (depending on experience) paid weekly + 28 days of holiday pay per year.
DBS certificate dated within last 3 months is required for this role. If no DBS available , we can apply one at cost of £27.
Support the delivery of self audit programme to required standards and volume
▪ Manage and drive the performance of the cleaning standards via training and instruction with
dedicated team in designated area
▪ Support the engagement with Trust Management and Clinical teams to build effective day to day
▪ Address any quality related service delivery issues that may arise with the dedicated Domestic
teams and provide additional training as required
▪ Manage any performance and absence management issues within the team in line with Trust processes, including conducting investigations and return to work interviews
▪ Drive innovation and quality improvement across the soft services delivery
▪ Work with fellow Supervisors to ensure consistent messaging, approach and objectives across all shifts
▪ Manage consumable supplies in line with CoSHH regulations
▪ Manage holiday process with dedicated team to ensure adequate resources are available at all times
▪ Recruit Agency staff as required to cover vacancies and absences
The Ideal Candidate:
BICS 3 Auditor
Please apply by clicking "apply" button in order to be considered or ring HRGO Northampton.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.