HR GO are currently looking for 2 Plant Operatives for a client based in Ashford.
We are looking for someone with a Engineering/Mechanical or Technical background and someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
This role will be to join a new team on an exciting new project, the role is new so it is looking for someone to get stuck in and embrace the job.
- You will work 46.5 hours per week, including occasional weekends.
- The salary of this role is £21,085 with over time and a production bonus on top.
- To work as part of a team to ensure the machine is giving maximum production.
- To ensure the site is clean and adhering to site Health & Safety at all times.
- Support with planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Ensure machinery is checked before and after use, reporting any defects to the Supervisor.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with an interest in machinery with a technical or engineering background.
- Someone who is flexible with working hours and can work overtime when required.
- Someone that has experience on a forklift truck, ideally a current licence but not essential.
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply today or call Ellie on 07702 696234.