HR GO Recruitment are currently looking for a Head of Operations to join one of their prestigious blue-chip Clients based in London.
As the Head of Operations you will oversee the daily activities for the Clients, UK Contract and Retail Divisions. (your daily responsibilities will comprise of weekly flowers, room flowers, guest services, plus local and national bouquet delivery).
Our Client is looking for a confident, energetic and creative individual to join their brilliant team.
Within the Team you will be working with Florists, Drivers and Specialist Contractors and will be directly involved in the fulfilment of orders along with the Support Team in our Workrooms, Warehouse and Office based in London.
As the Head of Operations some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing and implement schedules (to ensure that ALL project deadlines are met)
* To maintain a high-quality standard of both Product and Service delivery (all of which will be supported by our efficient and smooth-running back office functions)
To apply for this position the successful Candidate will have current or previous experience in:
* Project and stakeholder Management
* Strategic thinking
* Analytics and strong operational execution
* Vigilant with good attention to detail (with the ability to switch between long-term strategic creatives one minute and change rapidly into, tactical actions the next)
If you have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to be innovative and inspire the team, have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, then please get in touch!
If this sounds like you and you have all of the above attributes, then we would love to hear from you!
This exciting new opportunity offers a very attractive annual salary + excellent company benefits, after a probational period.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please give Deborah a call.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.