HR GO are looking to recruit two Maintenance Joiners are a leading hospital in the Edinburgh area.
1. Work Overtime to carry out emergency repairs as required.
2. Undertake essential repair works and general maintenance activities at the request of the Fabric Supervisor.
3. To liaise with Fabric Supervisor and Fabric Manager regarding request the supply of goods and/or services as necessary.
4. Using cause effect analysis and detailed examination to gain a solution and use all relevant drawings and schematics.
5. Carry out planned preventative maintenance inspections in accordance with published procedures.
6. Complete all report sheets and test certificates as necessary and mark up any drawing alterations.
7. Complete all Task/Risk Assessment sheets relating to work.
8. Use all of relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works ensuring full compliance with their Guidelines and Controls e.g. Risk Assessment, Site Safety, Fire Safety, Control of Infection and Hazardous Substances.
9. Have an understanding relationship of other craftsmen's work to his own.
10. Obligation to undertake training where necessary to learn new techniques.
11. Understand fully the inter-relationship between the various maintenance crafts
12. Carry out any other task as requested/required by supervisor, managers.
13. Carry out planned and preventative maintenance
Qualifications or Required Experience: Required qualifications are an appropriately recognised C&G, Scotvec (SVQ3), or equivalent in joinery.
This is a temporary on-going role and pays £16.00an hour. You must also have a Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.