West Midlands - Wolverhampton
Up to £7.80 per hour overtime available
Start Date: asap
EXCELLENT TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Job Title: General Machinist
Salary: £7.80 per hour
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 3.30pm Friday
Our client is looking for 3 x General Machine Operators to join their manufacturing facility, this is due to growth and increased upturn in orders. This is an excellent temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
* Centre Lathe turning manufacturing carbon and stainless steel parts using conventional lathes and radial drills
* Main operations are face, edge and boring of profiled carbon steel blanks
* Set and Operate machinery with minimal supervision
* Must be conversant with the setting of PCD (Pitch Circle Diameters) for flange drilling, using rotary table
* Must be able to set and operate both feeds and speeds of radial drills and lathe
* An experience of setting and operating vertical borers would be an advance, however is not essential for this role
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (4 must be kept for Xmas shut down)
* Increased holiday entitlement with level of service
* Free parking
* Overtime available, evenings and weekend
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 212600.
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.