We are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent, Fundraising Administrator to work for a very successful charity organisation based in Hertfordshire, Much Hadham. You will be working closely with the Hertfordshire Fundraising Manager, providing general fundraising support.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who comes from a strong admin background and is able to work and communicate with people at all levels.
Excellent & professional telephone, oral, written and IT communication skills
Highly organised, able to priorities and manage workload
Good knowledge of Hertfordshire
* Carry out a full range of administrative tasks as required to support the Herts Fundraising team.
* Follow up all enquiries for community fundraisers, complete all fundraising pack requests and provide support during the lead up to the fundraising event.
* Follow up after each community fundraising event and ensure that the money comes to the Charity and fundraising resources are returned - ensure all items are returned back into stock.
* Send out thank you letters for all supporters who have made a donation.
* Raise purchase orders and support fundraisers to reach their targets.
* Monitor online fundraising platform donations, liaising with the Finance Team to ensure the money has been paid into the Charity account.
* Work with the Events Administrator to support and monitor online donations
* Apply for street licences where required and complete the accompanying return statements.
* Send all corporates and COTYs the relevant information and items they have requested from meetings attended by the Head of Fundraising, Fundraising Manager and Fundraising Coordinator
* Maintain records for fundraising initiatives
* Prepare associated paperwork, book rooms and take minutes for meeting
* Answer Reception overflow calls, dealing with general enquiries from the public.
* Understand and use Charity donor database effectively to aid fundraising, working to guidelines distributed by CRM Manager.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.