Multilingual Customer Service Advisor - Exciting opportunity!!!
English and French Speaking
Our Sandwich based client is currently looking for a French speaking Customer Service Advisor.
The successful candidates should have the following characteristics:
* English and French speaking.
* Understanding and ability to achieve customer services Excellence
* Experience of working in a busy office.
* Excellent organisational skills and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written & documentation skills.
* Ability to push to achieve the best standards for the department in everything that is undertaken inclusive of but not complete regards to:
* Order placement and how this effects the wider business
* Contract review on every process
* Commercial and Service excellence awareness regards to what information is given to customers by yourself and your colleagues
* Actively seeking ways to improve the customer experience
* Professionalism whilst allowing the customer experience to be that which they will want to experience again.
* Confidence to engage all levels within the business.
* Computer literacy (word, excel (high degree of competency required), PowerPoint).
* Ability to work as part of team and initiative to work independently.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Understanding that to increase sales you first need to increase service
* Commercial knowledge
* Ability to seek own and departmental improvements
* Sense of humour and dedication to making a difference to our business.
* Knowledge of change management and importance of continual change and improvement
* Setting own objectives for appraisals and providing evidence relating to objective achievement
* Strong commercial awareness relating to Sales and customer services
* Working knowledge of Process documentation and improvements.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and are available from May 2018 please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.