Reporting to Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Operative will also work closely with the Warehouse Operations team.
Ensure the consistently effective operation of the warehouse, including adherence to all related legislation, health and safety regulations and Company and customer set policies, procedures and instructions and ensuring excellent customer service levels.
- Driving a Fork Lift (counterbalance or reach) Truck transporting goods around the warehouse;
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule including but not limited to loading, packing, wrapping and labelling;
- Receive and process warehouse stock products including but not limited to picking, unloading, labelling and storing;
- Experience using SAP system Stock Management system
- Hours of work 7 am till 7 pm 4 days on 4 days off
- Salary £22000 per annum
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302769600 for more information