HR GO Recruitment have fantastic temporary to permanent opportunities for an FLT Driver with our client in Wrexham.
Duties will include palletising stock and using an electric hand truck to move the pallets (full training will be given)
Hours of work:
Three week rotating shift pattern:
* Days (6am-2pm)
* Nights (10pm-6am)
* Afternoons (2pm-10pm)
Rate of Pay:
£9.60 per hour, across all shifts, plus attendance bonus of:
£100 on completion of 4 full weeks
£150 on completion of 8 full weeks
£200 on completion of 12 full weeks
28 days paid holiday
Temporary to permanent opportunities
We are looking for people who can demonstrate:
* Experience of working within a fast moving, pressurised environment
* Good Literacy & Numeracy skills
* Methodical with ability to pay attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must have Counterbalance and Reach Lisence
We are interviewing immediately at our clients site in Wrexham, please call Justine on 01244 566 100 or email a CV to email@example.com to arrange your interview.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.