HR GO are recruiting a Filing Line Leader based in Corwen.
Purpose of the role:
- Direct gives orders and instructions to operators so that each member of the production line is aware of what they need to do and what they're responsible for to maximise quality and productivity.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line, from updating records to show what's been completed to noting any issues.
- Set up production line ready for next product some engineering will be required on some part of the set-up toolbox talks to all operators on start up on all new products.
- Identify production line issues if there are any issues with production or fulfilling orders on time, quickly to identify these problems and find ways to resolve them so that deadlines are still met without compromising quality.
- Leadership must motivate their team and show support and guidance when necessary, so strong leadership skills are key to this job
- Enforcing Regulation line leaders ensure that all members of the team follow company policies, and that healthy and safety regulations are being enforced to meet safety compliance.
- Time management production lines run on strict schedules, so line leaders must manage their own time well, as well as the time of those around them
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- A passion for accuracy with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Communication skills clearly relay instructions and procedures, so that all tasks are completed accurately and on time, so they need to be good communicators
- Problem-solving skills when issues with production arise, line leaders think quickly and proactively to resolve them as soon as possible. Troubleshooting skills are important to success in this profession.
- Experience of working in compliance of a quality system ISO9001.
- Experience of using ERP/ completion of work orders, use of electronic device's
- Computer literate
- GCSE's Maths and English grade A-C
Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm
Please register at www.hrgo.co.uk/my-account then please call Courtney on 01513471110 to arrange interview