Customer Support Coordinator
West Midlands - Bilston
£18000 - £18500 per annum
Start Date: asap
Job Title: Customer Support Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 to £18,500
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Are you an excellent customer services candidate looking for a role within a dynamic company?? Then this temporary to permanent role may be for you.
My client is seeking a customer support coordinator to provide excellent levels of sales support and process information in response to sales orders, enquiries, requests and concerns about products and services.
* Deal directly with customer either by phone or electronically in a timely, effective, polite and positive manner showing sensitivity to the customers issues
* Understanding internal and external customer needs and expectations and working to exceed these
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to effectively handle enquires or complaints
* Respond promptly to customer enquires both verbally and in written form
* Take ownership of customer queries and ensure appropriate solutions are given
* Ensure customer needs are met and where possible exceeded by constantly reviewing the service provided and identifying improvements
* Accurately process and verify sales orders, along with returns requests and invoice queries
* Keep written / electronic records of customer interactions, enquiries, comments or complaints
* Perform general office administration as required
* Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* Develop an excellent understanding of our customers and industry sector
* Manage and maintain customer support 'best practice' in line with company policies and business rules
* Work as part of a team to develop and improve existing procedures and policies and develop new where required
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
* Proven customer service experience
* Ability to work effectively as part of the team
* A flexible, highly motivated 'can do' attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, obtain information, determine course of action and follow through to successful completion
* Proven exposure to difficult situations, maintaining professionalism, displaying patience and empathy
* Able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customer and colleagues at all levels
* Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and meet agreed deadlines
* Ability to build and maintain customers confidence in the company, its service and products
* Company pension
* Free onsite parking
* Benefits scheme, discounts and childcare vouchers
* Training and development within the organisation
* 25 days annual leave, plus stats
Click to apply for this role, or for further information on this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 212600.
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
s employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.