We are delighted to be recruitiing for our internationally known client in Stockport.
As the Customer Service Team Leader, you'll be expected to work effectively to achieve not only your own targets but also, your teams overall Key Performance Indicators (KPIs.)
As such, you will be responsible for:
- Following established (and developing new) Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to your area of operations.
- Ensuring all orders and calls are processed quickly and efficiently and the flow rate of orders is clearly communicated with other departments.
- Regular monitoring of the customer services team to ensure that they are dealing with the customer in the tone of the business to ensure consistent communication with the customer.
- Assisting the customer service team with customer queries and ensuring additional training is provided as required.
- Providing discrepancy cover, for all other Customer Service Advisors.
- Coaching and mentoring all customer service advisors to develop their processing skills.
- Using existing reporting facilities to provide regular updates throughout the working day to ascertain number of orders processed, pipeline work, issues etc
- Providing daily and weekly reports on the Customer Service Department for other department heads such as call stats, department productivity, areas for improvement etc
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for operational improvement be they; cost, time and / or quality by;
- Taking ownership for all decision / actions agreed - including those assigned as part of the SAP Business One project
- Where appropriate, effectively delegating actions to your team by positively overcoming any objections and closely monitoring completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Responding to all requests for information in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolving (or escalating) any issues, to the Customer Service Manager as appropriate.
Providing holiday / shift cover for the Customer Service Manager
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for an informal chat please call Sharon on 07795 813319.