To work as a team to ensure all company and departmental tasks and objectives are met. Listening to and answering customer queries via email, social media, live chat, phone, post and retailer websites. As a Consumer Care Specialist, you will deliver excellent customer service by efficiently managing and resolving complaints and queries to the highest standards.
The position reports to the Customer Service Manager and will be considerable interaction with key stakeholders in the business including warehouse admin/logistics, marketing, supplies and ecommerce. The Consumer Care Specialist is required to manage relationships and communicate with the following outside resources
* Take responsibility for resolving customer complaints and queries working within agreed parameters.
* Ensure relevant stakeholders and systems are regularly updated.
* Deliver exemplary standards when communicating with customers via any channel.
* Flex communication style appropriately across different brands and mediums e.g. emails, phones, live chat, letters, retailer websites.
* Improve customer experience by ensuring that responses are engaging and in line with customer service principles as appropriate.
* Case manage customer contacts - each complaint/enquiry is to be investigated and resolved as appropriate.
* Process orders relating to sales, guarantee claims, rebates, cookery schools etc. including the handling of payments via different platforms.
* Handle all customer after sales queries e.g. failed deliveries, returns, product care, recipe guidance in line with customer service principles as appropriate
* Communicate and liaise internally any changes, developments, issues that will affect the department and/or the business.
* Display company core values and competencies.
* Contribute to creating an environment where people feel respected, valued and want to work.
* Contribute to the overall achievement of agreed response times/KPIs and agreed individual objectives.
* Participate in meetings, conferences, projects and team activities
* Work as part of a team of experts to support customers, retailers and all areas of the business.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Ensure company materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards.
* Attend internal and external training sessions/courses/meetings/shows to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, skills and relationships for professional and team development.
* File/scan information and perform other routine clerical tasks pertinent to the role.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety/quality management (ISO 9001:2008).
* Undertake any other duties and responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the Customer Service Centre as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
Please call Nicola for more information on 0151 3471110 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org