Customer Service Administrator
Cambridgeshire - March
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour Dependant on experience
Job Title-Customer Service Administrator
Salary-£8.50-£9.00 per hour dependant on experience
Contract Type- Temporary position- 6 months duration
Hours- Part time Monday-Friday 9.30am-2.30pm
Job Purpose- To contribute to the site's sales development through the delivery of competent and efficient customer service to existing and potential accounts.
My client based in March are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their sales team on a 6 month temporary basis.
The role will be part-time Monday-Friday 9.30am-2.30pm
1) Work closely with the internal sales team to maintain a high level of customer service internally and externally.
2) Provide a positive impression of yourself and the organisation to the customer
3) Provide excellent communication channels both internally and externally
4) Raise new specifications in line with customer requirements ready for commercial department.
5) To process sales orders, amendments and cancellations in a timely and efficient manner whilst keeping customers fully informed.
6) Checking orders in line with internal procedures.
7) Process purchase orders for items that are bought from other sites within the Group/ Sub-contractors.
8) Liaise with internal departments and the customer to ensure where possible customer delivery dates are met.
9) Use all functionality of the Cobis and IT systems to perform your job.
10) Maintain filing systems and ensure work station and surrounding areas are kept tidy.
11) To provide effective holiday and absence cover for administration based tasks, including communicating with the customer and placing orders.
12) Provide cover in lunchtime breaks to ensure customer service is maintained, this may include reception on occasions.
13) To carry out other duties requested by the Department Manager as and when required
1) Health and Safety: It is vital that all colleagues recognise and acknowledge they have responsibility for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Health and safety is an integral part of the clients activities and all colleagues are expected to play their part in creating a safe working environment. You are required to report any accident, hazard or near miss or faulty equipment to your manager. You are required to comply with management in all health and safety matters.
2) Quality: Demonstrate awareness and commitment to quality and quality improvement in all aspects of the role.
3) Housekeeping: Keep work area clean and tidy, and hazard free.
4) Team work: To effectively work as a team, follow instructions, cooperate with others.
5) Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
6) Compliance with Company policies and procedures and management instructions.
1) A confident articulate individual who will be able to offer high levels of personal drive and focus.
2) Appropriately educated.
3) Excellent customer relationship building skills with the ability to communicate professionally (in writing and on the phone)
4) Good attention to detail and be required to demonstrate initiative.
5) Flexible thinking and self-motivation.
6) Possess excellent IT skills.
7) Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
8) Ability to work effectively within an established team.
9) Passionate, hard worker and well organised professional with power to prioritise and multitask.
If you feel you meet the criteria above then apply for the role below.
For further questions please call on 01480 435 000 and speak with the team today.