As Customer Care Consultant you will be handling inbound calls from customers and accurately screening pre-existing medical conditions in order to produce policy quotes and resolving customer queries in the first instance whilst adhering to FCA regulations.
Key Responsibilities include
* To effectively handle inbound calls regarding medical travel insurance.
* To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
* To assist the Sales department in taking over flow sales calls.
* Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions.
* Learn and develop skills in order to assist other areas of the Customer Care department..
* Adhere to FCA regulations at all times
The Ideal Candidates will be;
* Experience within a Call Centre environment in a similar role.
* Experience in dealing with Customer complaints both verbal and written is desirable.
* Use of Live Chat or a similar system is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal..
* Professional telephone manner.
* Competent level in Excel, Word and Internet.