- To assist in the preparation and production of monthly management accounts
- Support the business with cash flow forecasting
- Provide financial assistance and support to company personnel
- To perform bank reconciliations and nominal cash postings for several bank accounts in a timely manner
- Process company payroll, including bonuses and employee expenses
- To conduct BACS payment runs
- To control and manage a team of qualified accountants
- To process debtor cash receipts and VAT returns
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records and produce quarterly Management accounts
- Internal Communication at all levels, both with employees and Directors
- Able to work alone and organise daily tasks or work within a team
- Documenting and providing a clear audit trail for all accounting transactions
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent in a relevant subject).
- please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
required:This field is required.
applicantName:Please enter your name.
applicantEmail:Please enter a valid email address.
applicantTelephone:Please enter a valid telephone number.
cvRequired:Please upload your CV.
cvFilesize:Please submit a file larger than 0 bytes.
cvExtension:Please upload a .doc, .docx, pdf, .rtf file.