We are currently looking for a CCTV Operator for our Margate based client. This position is to monitor the CCTV network covering public areas within Thanet and to ensure that there is effective monitoring of the activity within target areas. The main purpose of this job is to identify through effective monitoring any criminal acts and liaise with the police to ensure that such activities are stopped and the perpetrators arrested.
You will be required to have:-
* Good eye to hand co-ordination
* A sound educational background to GCSE or equivalent
* Good communication skills and the ability to maintain accurate records
* The ability to work within a structured environment
* The ability and confidence to make decisions
* Capability to work alone with minimal supervision
* Good common sense
Ideally you will have previous experience working within either a police, security or military environment and have an understanding of hand to hand radio communication.
This position is a temporary post and pays the equivalent to £16,414 pa with a 15% shift allowance, the working hours are earlies, late's and nights worked on a 4 day rotation basis.
In order to apply for this position you must be in a position to complete a police vetting process.
If you feel you have the relevant attributes please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.