I am currently recruiting for a ad hoc Catering Assistant in Ashford. Days will be a maximum of 8 hours but start and finish times will vary. The earliest you will start is 7am and the latest you will finish is 7pm.
* Prepare food for service such as vegetables, sandwiches, fruits etc.
* Ensure the work space is clean and tidy at all times
* Work on the tills and counters to serve customers
* Replenish counters, shelves and fridges where needed
* To maintain Health & Safety throughout the kitchen
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in working in a catering environment
* Basic knowledge of fresh and convenience foods
* Work well within a team and work on own initiative when needed
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.