An exciting opportunity has arisen for a procurement professional to join a well-established business that seen year on year growth for many years.
Reporting to the Operations Director and liaising with the Production Manager, this role focuses on the procurement of electronic, electrical and mechanical components using MRP and SAP.
Skills & Experience
* Proven track record in a similar role and industry
* Procurement qualification (CIPS) is desirable but not essential
* Familiar with ISO 9001
* Technically competent with good commercial acumen
* Graduates with suitable experience will be considered
* Ability to manage exchange rates as the company trade in multi-currency
* Free parking on site
* 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), gradually rising to 30 days (plus bank holidays)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, then please apply