Do you enjoy working in Aircraft Maintenace and have experience as Commercial administrator in Aviation??? IF YES....
A fantastic permanent job opportunity has arisen with our global aviation client at as Technical Records Administrator at Bournemouth Airport.
HOURS: Monday- Friday 40 hrs/week
REPORT TO: Commercial Records Manager
* Assist with collation and correction of data for invoice processing and generation.
* Raise estimates and generate quotes.
* General and technical admin.
* Research and project work.
* Liaise with customers.
* Generate and process Contract Change orders
YOU WILL HAVE
* Experience in a workshop or an engineering background.
* Able to process invoices and billing.
* Ability to use MS Word/Excel is preferable.
* Training will be given on specific software.