We are looking for an Auditor for our client based in Dover. The main purpose of the role is to complete quality, environmental and health and safety compliance audits across the business, against relevant regulations, international standards and internal procedures and policies. For this vacancy it would be preferable to be degree educated and have previous quality assurance experience. You must have exceptional attention to detail, knowledge of access database and have concise, succinct and articulate report writings skill.
* Compliance auditing across the business
* Maintenance of ISO standards (9001, 14001 & 45001) across the business
* Maintenance of AEO accreditations across the business
* Maintenance of customs compliance procedures
* Correction and prevention of non-conforming services
* Policy and procedure writing and amending
* Process mapping
* Customer satisfaction reporting for the business
* Customer KPI reporting
* Internal KPI reporting
* GDPR compliance
* Continuous improvement project administration
* Involvement in external audits
* Customer onboarding, bid and tender and self-assessment questionnaire assistance
This is a permanent role, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, however flexibility and travel with overnight stays required at times. This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established company, so if you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.