Assistant Store Manager
London - City of London
£18000 per annum commission
Start Date: ASAP
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful high-end retail company that sell leather goods and stationery.
Reporting into the Manager, you will assist them with the smooth and efficient running of the store.
A fully comprehensive training and induction package will be provided to ensure an excellent level of product knowledge is maintained so you can become a professional Assistant Manager with the ability to earn a great deal of commission and the opportunity of career progression.
Salary: £18k + commission (OTE £21k+)
Location: Oxford Street, London
MUST be flexible in hours of work and must be available weekends.
* Maintain and increase the sales figures.
* Identify customer needs.
* Any missed opportunity to be reported to the Manager.
* Ensure that "The sale" is completed courteously at all times.
* Deal with telephone enquiries efficiently and promptly.
* Authorise a discount on merchandise if warranted.
* Encourage the use of "Add on" sales.
* To deputise for the Manager in his/her absence.
* To have respect for and maintain a thorough knowledge of stock.
* Ensure that the stock is clean, tidy and well presented in store at all times.
* Assist in stock work, stock counts and stocktakes when necessary.
* Assist in maintaining shop floor, merchandising and stock areas.
* Assist the Manager in the handling of cash, petty cash and banking.
* Assist with staff training.
* Assist in stock management - orders, ticketing, damaged merchandise, insurance quotes, top up orders of stock lines, transferring stock and checking in deliveries.
* Relate any business opportunities.
* Delegate and motivate other staff members.
* Watch out for and deal with theft immediately.
* Maintain the required standard of dress and appearance.
* Ensure everything is done efficiently and to the best of your ability.
* Have a solid understanding of all administrative procedures.
If you have experience in the above and have a MINIMUM of 18 months Assistant Managing experience, within a luxury brand, are a good communicator are well presented and have confident, "can do" attitude, then please click apply.