Alpha Catering Assistant - Manchester Airport
Greater Manchester - preston
£7.50 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
EXCELLENT TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
Airline Catering Assistants required to work at Manchester Freight Terminal M90 5EX, near Manchester Airport (£7.50 per hour-national minimum wage applies, full time ongoing temporary positions available, free meals and refreshments whilst at work. Working 5 days out of 7 (will include weekends as part of a rota), WEEKLY PAY) you will be working in a fast paced environment, as part of a large team for our client a leading provider in inflight catering and retail services.
We are looking for General Assistants, Kitchen Assistants and Food Production Operatives.
About the Role & Benefits
* You will be responsible for handling, preparing and packaging meals or loading washers
* morning and afternoon shifts (06.00am mornings and the late shift starts at 14:00 and finishes at 22.30pm). Night shifts also available (21:00 - 06:00)
* Full time hours
* Free Parking
* 40 hours per week plus overtime available
* Opportunity of being offered a contract position after a qualifying period
* Free meals and full hot meal whilst on shift
* Uniform provided
We are looking for candidates that are flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. As the role is based in a food production environment please note most areas are chilled to ensure all products are stored at the right temperature. You will be bending, reaching and manual handling products continuously whilst at work.
Only apply for this role if you can travel to Manchester Freight Terminal via public or private transport
All successful candidates will need to provide a full 5 year checkable history which can include gaps and periods of unemployment or study and you will undergo a criminal records check unless you hold one issued in the last 6 weeks
If you are interested in this position please call: 0161 480 5181 or email email@example.com