HRGO are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in Sandwich.
Our client are a global pharmaceutical company responsible for discovering and developing a variety of medicines.
* Carry out general admin duties ensuring that a high standard of customer care is adopted at all times
* Provide customer support through the timely answering of requests, allocation of reference numbers and forwarding requests to the relevant facilities team.
* Assist management team as and when required with admin matters
* Take initiative to ensure that work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient while ensuring practise are aligned to establish corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
* Able to work flexibly on occasions in particular support other teams as and when require
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
* Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels in both written and spoken English
* Demonstrated experience in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
* Ability to communicate
* Team Orientated
For more information and to be considered for the role, please apply via your CV below.