Do you have strong IT competency and excellent communication skills?
I'm recruiting for Parcelforce, a leading courier service in the UK. They are looking for responsible and dedicated administrative assistants to join their team full time in the East London area.
About the job:
In this varied role of administrative assistant, you'll play a vital role in the day-to-day running of Parcelforce. You will be responsible for organising and managing deliveries using systems and MS office products including Excel. You will also need to be ready to undertake any other administrative daily tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office at Parcelforce.
What skills and experience should you have?
With proven Customer Service skills working as an administrative assistant, you'll have:
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong IT competency, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Excellent attention to detail and a knack of organising
* The ability to stay motivated with repetitive tasks
* Confidence to use new systems
* The ability to be a great team player and know how to make a hard-working environment fun!
Various shifts will be on offer.
Typical hours are 08:00 to 17:00 or 13:00 to 21:00
How to apply:
To apply for this administrative assistant role through HR GO Recruitment, please click on the 'Apply' button.
HR GO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK
Visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with your local branch for more opportunities like this.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.