Emotional Wellbeing Services delivers a range of support to children, young people and their families from 5 - 19 (and up to 24yrs for children with SEND or looked after by the Local Authority) across 2 hubs in the Staffordshire area. Our aim is to transform and improve outcomes for Children and Young People with mild to moderate EHWB problems, specifically those who are vulnerable and at risk. Our Service is required to respond at the earliest possible opportunity using short, Evidence Based interventions along with information, advice, and guidance (IAG), through our digital partners. The collaborative model is designed to increase resilience and reduce the development of more entrenched mental health issues.
As an Administrative Officer based in our Rugeley hub, you will be a key member and will play a vital role in, providing high level support to the team. Days of work are flexible and shall be discussed at interview stage but one day must be a Friday.
You will make a difference by:
- Providing a professional front of house service face to face and over the telephone, to welcome internal and external visitors, ensuring visitors experience is welcoming and professional to reflect our brand and values.
- Organise and progress the full range of activities associated with the management of business meetings, ensuring efficient and effective planning for a single or series of meetings.
- Retain up-to-date and accurate records of financial transactions through the inputting and retrieval of data from information systems, including the payment of invoices, purchase orders and petty cash, etc.
- Maintain and support the development of management information systems to enable the extraction, tracking and presentation of accurate data.
- Being effective, intuitive, flexible and able to work to deadlines.
Simply start typing below and when you're done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of this page.