A Change in Behaviour
In line with the latest directive from Government all staff are now transferring to work from home. We are continuing to adapt our operations to ensure that we are able to ensure the safety of both our employees and workers as well as our ability to provide you with recruitment services.
We are prioritising our commitment to recruit key-workers for essential services. Please contact us if you need people for your operations. Where additional staff are needed to be able to respond to the pressures caused by the pandemic we are able to react quickly but with care.
- Our staff are all equipped to work remotely using laptops and mobiles on the core office systems, so they can continue to access data securely as required.
- Skype services can be used for calls and meetings, including interviews with candidates.
- Daily routines are in place to ensure no-one feels abandoned or out-of-touch.
- IT support continues to be provided by our own in-house staff.
- Staff are receiving regular updates in line with Government and NHS protocols.
- We are strictly following government guidelines regarding self-isolation and those with any relevant symptoms.
- Temporary staff have been advised of the risks of the virus and what to do if they believe they are at risk.
- Last week we ran our temp payroll from “home” locations, so we are confident of the ability to pay staff whilst working from home.
- Advice will be updated as the Government issues further advice - currently daily.
- Workers can access latest Government and NHS protocols from our website.
- Any confirmed cases relating to our temporary workers will be notified to clients by your normal contact/consultant
As with all situations that are constantly evolving, we will endeavour to keep our information as up to date and relevant as possible, but the latest advice and guidance is available from the following helpful sites:
If, for any reason, you do need further information from us, please contact your normal contact within HR GO.
Cindy Hare, MD HR GO Recruitment
Published: 26 March 2020